Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I LOVE YOU GUWAHATI...!!!

Far at home they scorn the terrible Sun
            Here a little drop just begins to run
Onto the Earth and into my heart alike
            And hence follows its hound with pride

Free and clear indomitable in spirit
            Splashing the lakes and hills with might
Bathing every leaf with a melodious patter
            Maddening every enthusiast getting pleased and wetter

Sky getting darker and noisier then
                            Pours the rain as a hose pipe from Heaven
Some exclaim it’s disgusting some romantic
                            Some blame its monotony some praise it as magic

Scene worth luck of a lifetime I often feel
                            Carefree moments to make your tension nil
Guwahati- I love you for all the rain
                 
                           You shower upon me every now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment