Tuesday, July 2, 2013

...JUST WANDERING...

“Who Are You?” asks a friend of mine
            A smile on my face I sit to imagine
Lost in a world I create and I dwell
            I presume to be myself all that seems well

Am no kite with however long a string
            Controlled in the wind by some other being
Am a butterfly fluttering high purely at leisure
            Spreading colourful wings in a beautiful weather

Am no timid rabbit chased by hounds
            Running fearfully fast with no sound
Am a Cheetah fleeting fast with passion
            Chasing myself in deepest forests of nations

Am not a leaf to float silently on pond
            Witnessing same scene for times to come
Am a drop racing freary turns of tornado
            Embracing unexpected newness in each go

Am no street-light be however bright
            Switched on without will as nears the night
Am a firefly proud of my special torch
            Depending on none for direction to move forth

Am the opaque clouds able to hide the Sun
            Am the terrible rain to freeze people at home
Yet I am the Sun to outshine clouds dark
            Yet I am a child to enjoy all rain blasts


No comments:

Post a Comment