Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FEELING LUCKY IS JUST AN ATTITUDE !!!

The human mind has the inherent habit of linking situations and persons to outcomes and deriving a conclusion predicting a probabilistic hypothesis of what is to happen in such-and-such situations if so-and-so persons are involved... A major consequence of such repeated analyses is the concept of associating a certain "Favouritism" or "Luckiness" or their absence to certain persons or things or occasions or their combinations...

Certain persons are considered to be simply "Lucky", the observation being that the groups they are a part of often wins or that a good wish they make for others has come true many a times... I remember my Sanskrit Sir making me a part of our school parade even by keeping me in the middle row though I wasn't good enough just because I was considered "Lucky"!!!

Finally coming to the point, what is this sense of Luck all about??? As far as I am concerned, I am indeed lucky to be amidst such a sweet family and so supportive friend and aquaintances... Most of us are lucky this way, but, only when we realize it... Luck is all around us, only we need to realize it and give it the due credit of making things smooth and enjoyable for us...

I have often seen people around me in adverse conditions still feeling lucky just thanking God that only the bad happened to them and not the worse... On the other hand, there are people in could-be-cheerful conditions being gloomy exclaiming their anguish over things they could not have and proclaiming that they are always the unluckiest... So, this conception of luck is derived from and realized inside one's own mentality...

Some people are always happy that induce happiness among others... They are loved and their words taken seriously and worked upon so that they come true and they are tagged "Lucky"... Some people are forever afraid of attempting anything new and of the consequences... Others are bold and with proper hardwork succeed in achieving whatever they want... These people and others around them feel a hint of luck always lingering around them, the reality being that they have won their own luck...

The conception of luck is created and believed by man... It can often be used constructively for our own development... Imagine if someone were to tell you now that this day this place is lucky for you to achieve whatever you want... In case we were a luck-believing person, obviously we would guide ourselves to achievement and happiness... So, why not tell that to us every day, every moment until this becomes our belief and attitude... Well, as far as I am concerned, I am a very lucky person for myself... And that is my very attitude... Now what about you??? 

2 comments:

  1. I agree to your point. one may believe in luck or not, but must be happy & cheerful. Considered one of the lucky is a good feeling and whats' the loss?

    ReplyDelete