Saturday, December 25, 2010

*!*!MERRY CHRISTMAS!*!*

Hi Friends

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

The very word "MERRY" is self - explanatory of the endless joy awaited for and experienced today...

Indeed if we look around for a while, we would indeed be very happy of being lucky enough to live in a world so beautiful... Every small thing promises to be magical and appealing... The only thing we need to enjoy this really tiny life is to have an open mind in order to admire the world around and accept problems as the gateways to better days ahead...

Having a blog to express was my plan since quite some days... But, today while waiting for the afternoon when we are having a get together of some DAV Cuttack friends and with parents and sister gone for Mummy's Batch Get Together to Puri, I was wondering on what to do, when suddenly I found myself creating a blog. With not much on mind on what to make the first post about, I just let it be a Christmas wish...

The timing shown in the blog is about thirteen and a half hours late. Not my fault though... And so this is really Christmas Day...

Coming soon with some posts...

Pallabi

No comments:

Post a Comment